1.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

This is the third time I went to this place and I don't know why.This last visit was on the Monday after mothers-day and we were seated at the smallest table where we were actually touching elbows looking at the menu.

I kept my composure but my won mother said let go to a both. There were 4 boths open however they sat us there. We finally moved to a both and they were spraying down the table while we were sitting there with our glasses of water. Why move us before you clean it and we had to cover our glasses.

There was a special that night on monday and the waiter never told us about the menu/special nothing. He kept running off, obviously preoccupied with something else. We order our iced tea and was way too sweet. They were out of raspberry to add to the ice tea but they use a additive from the bar to the tea.

Waiter left again, another 15 min I had to ask for bread or something. He continued to ask if we wanted to order. Our waiter BTW he had hair down to his lower back so that every time he turn around he was hitting people with it including my dad. I was pissed.

Finally got our salad and I asked for some parmasian cheese. By the time he came back we were all done. We got our entries and a complete mess.

Looked like it was left over re-heated and slopped on a plate.They suck!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of every single situation i endured. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "none and why are the carpets dirty" of carrabbas waiter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Carrabbas needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carrabbas waiter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carrabbas.

Had an Experience with Carrabbas?

Comments