We will never eat at this establishment or any other Carrabbas ever again.My husband became violently ill and was projectile vomiting after eating their food.

When I tried to call and speak with the manager I was "accidentally" hung up on. When I finally was able to speak with the manager, Chris. He only allowed me to get two sentences out before he refused to take any responsibility. Not even "I'm sorry to hear that".

He began lecturing me on how it takes twelve hours before food poisoning happens. Well Chris -educate yourself next time you speak. It takes no more than THIRTY minutes before someone can become sick from food poisoning.

The service and food have completely gone downhill within the last year.And of course we decided to give it another shot ..what a terrible idea.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "time for the this company to evaluate this location -major overhaul needed". The author is overall dissatisfied with Carrabbas. The most disappointing about carrabbas food from Carrabbas was every single situation i endured , but reviewer liked i use to like carrabbas. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carrabbas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Carrabbas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carrabbas?

Comments

Very poor customer service at Ocala, FL location!! WARNING!! STAY AWAY!