It was my mother-in - laws 80th birthday.She chose the Allentown store for dinner.

Worst meal I ever had. I ordered the spivey chicken noodle soup. There was one piece of chicken in the soup. The bread came we asked for butter, we do not have any, I ordered the sirloin steak with shrimp on a skewer.

The piece of steak was the size of a $1.00 hamburger. Shrimp, huh, what freakin shrimp. I got 4 what a joke. I asked for baked potatoe, did not have that either, asked for fries, do not have that either.

Only garlic mashed potatoes. My mother-in-law wanted seafood, another joke. I asked for saltines for my soup, guess no saltines either. This place really sucked.

After leaving there we went to get something to eat and out $100.00 bucks.Shame on you!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of carrabbas chicken from Carrabbas. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carrabbas to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carrabbas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carrabbas?

Comments