We went to Carrabbas last night the food was good, but our waitress and bar tender were awful. When we got there they had a special going on for Monday we asked our waitress to explain it to us her name was Haille that's what the bill says.

She could explain it to us read what it says but can you explain appetizers and how about main dish she was so short with the four of us. It was plain to see she did not know anything about it. A short time after the bar tender shouts to us maybe I can explain it to you we said ever mine we just order a meal I said to the girl bartender she is a horrible waitress no she is a good waitress was her reply. Anyway people in front of us complained also about not getting there appetizer Also people behind said they wanted there bill.

The waitress proceeded to tell the people behind us the girl bartender was her finicee. We realized then they both back each other doesn't matter what you say it was a no win situation. Our waitress never gave us our settings I got up and took them from another table, she never cleared our table it was a nightmare. The manager did come over we told her about our experience she apologized gave us a ten dollar of our next meal.

The restaurant we went to was on tamiam trail east on 41 Naples Florida.

I do hope something will be done about this we saw threes different tables that were very upset with our waitress . Sincerely Barbara Edwards

Review about: Carrabbas Waiter.

Comments

Already made notes on this