Went to Carrabas in Harbisson last night. Was excited because I enjoyed my visits before.

To start the place stunk like mildew..very appetizing! Our server looked like she just drank castor oil. About as cheerful and pleasant as a botched root canal. Of course when she brought the check she give a huge smile.

The food was disgusting. Our salads had no taste whatsoever. So I loaded it up with salt...didn't finish it. My wife ate about 1/4 of her meal, and pushed it away.

My meal was supposed to have been chicken stuffed with cheese and pressutto....no such luck. I had a side of spaghetti with meat sauce, which I love. The spagetti was covered with a watery tasteless red liquid, the meat used was also nothing to write home about. The water from the sauce washed under my chicken and basically destroyed what little taste it had.

Coming from NJ, growing up in an Italian household, and eating at great Italian restaurants my whole life, Carrabbas was the once place I enjoyed eating at since moving to SC. Shame on Carrabbas, you've taken that away from me.

The quality of your personnel, food has disintegrated. I'm done eating there.

Review about: Carrabbas Pasta.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments