3.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Jul 18

I was contacted by the Regional Manager and the General Manager of the restaurant. They handled my complaint professionally and I was happy with the results.

Original review posted by user Jun 18

I had an issue with Ryan Waters the manager in Columbia, SC. He was rude and completely unprofessional and I will never visit that location again as long as he is employed there.

The issue was the "corkage" fee of $15 which has never been enforced at any location I have visited, including this one however, he chose to make it an issue and did so rudely. Had it been handled diplomatically, I would not have left the restaurant and spend my normal $100 for the meal.

Debating on writing the chain off my list and I travel extensively and entertain customers there regularly. I've been a customer for many years and was appalled by this manager's attitude and lack of customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

I pay the corkage fee. So does everyone else. Why do you get an exception??

to Anonymous #1502318

It's never been enforced wherever I went. I would have paid it had the manager not told me it's always charged there and I told him it never has in all the times I've eaten there.

He then told me he's never seen me there.

My issue isn't the fee but the rudeness of the manager. Sorry you missed that.