Carrabbas - Quality of food has gone down.

9 of 116 Carrabbas reviews

I had a bad experience at the Cortez Rd Carrabba's about a month or so ago.I wrote an email and a male called me saying he was the manager Brandon.

Brandon apologized for the quality of the food. Said to come back and he would make it right. We each spent approx $50 that night. My friend and I returned again tonight.

I ordered the Fettucine Carrabba for $15.99 & a glass of sangria. It came out looking nice. But the pasta was mushy overcooked and there was hardly any Alfredo sauce on the noodles, the meal was like wall paper paste. I ate two fork fulls.

I told the bartender Martha who had Mgr Brandon come back over. He apologized once again and said his cook is a stickler for weights and measurements to company specs. I showed him my food and disappointment. Brandon suggested Martha get me some sauce in a cup to go.

Brandon did not even offer to comp me an appetizer or dessert. For either occasion. But Martha was condescending and suggested if I wanted to eat at a 5 star place I go out on the island to a French Bistro. (my friend said she was afraid to order anything but the spaghetti).

Very disappointed...shame on you Carrabba's and Brandon both.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 116 Carrabbas reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.