I had a bad experience at the Cortez Rd Carrabba's about a month or so ago.I wrote an email and a male called me saying he was the manager Brandon.
Brandon apologized for the quality of the food. Said to come back and he would make it right. We each spent approx $50 that night. My friend and I returned again tonight.
I ordered the Fettucine Carrabba for $15.99 & a glass of sangria. It came out looking nice. But the pasta was mushy overcooked and there was hardly any Alfredo sauce on the noodles, the meal was like wall paper paste. I ate two fork fulls.
I told the bartender Martha who had Mgr Brandon come back over. He apologized once again and said his cook is a stickler for weights and measurements to company specs. I showed him my food and disappointment. Brandon suggested Martha get me some sauce in a cup to go.
Brandon did not even offer to comp me an appetizer or dessert. For either occasion. But Martha was condescending and suggested if I wanted to eat at a 5 star place I go out on the island to a French Bistro. (my friend said she was afraid to order anything but the spaghetti).
Very disappointed...shame on you Carrabba's and Brandon both.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Went to the Ocala Florida branch for Meatball Magnifico.Got served what looked like a hamburger..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I'm very upset I ordered my sunglasses on the 28th of November and I have not received my sunglasses yet I have contacted you guys twice and never got a..."
- "I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping. The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day..."
- "My 2013 Explorer tires look like this please explain to me why I need to pay full price let alone anything at all for that matter to replace these tires..."