I had a bad experience at the Cortez Rd Carrabba's about a month or so ago.I wrote an email and a male called me saying he was the manager Brandon.
Brandon apologized for the quality of the food. Said to come back and he would make it right. We each spent approx $50 that night. My friend and I returned again tonight.
I ordered the Fettucine Carrabba for $15.99 & a glass of sangria. It came out looking nice. But the pasta was mushy overcooked and there was hardly any Alfredo sauce on the noodles, the meal was like wall paper paste. I ate two fork fulls.
I told the bartender Martha who had Mgr Brandon come back over. He apologized once again and said his cook is a stickler for weights and measurements to company specs. I showed him my food and disappointment. Brandon suggested Martha get me some sauce in a cup to go.
Brandon did not even offer to comp me an appetizer or dessert. For either occasion. But Martha was condescending and suggested if I wanted to eat at a 5 star place I go out on the island to a French Bistro. (my friend said she was afraid to order anything but the spaghetti).
Very disappointed...shame on you Carrabba's and Brandon both.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it. I disconnected my phone. It..."
- "My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st. We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater. Our court hearing was moved to..."
- "My 2013 Explorer tires look like this please explain to me why I need to pay full price let alone anything at all for that matter to replace these tires..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."