I had a bad experience at the Cortez Rd Carrabba's about a month or so ago.I wrote an email and a male called me saying he was the manager Brandon.

Brandon apologized for the quality of the food. Said to come back and he would make it right. We each spent approx $50 that night. My friend and I returned again tonight.

I ordered the Fettucine Carrabba for $15.99 & a glass of sangria. It came out looking nice. But the pasta was mushy overcooked and there was hardly any Alfredo sauce on the noodles, the meal was like wall paper paste. I ate two fork fulls.

I told the bartender Martha who had Mgr Brandon come back over. He apologized once again and said his cook is a stickler for weights and measurements to company specs. I showed him my food and disappointment. Brandon suggested Martha get me some sauce in a cup to go.

Brandon did not even offer to comp me an appetizer or dessert. For either occasion. But Martha was condescending and suggested if I wanted to eat at a 5 star place I go out on the island to a French Bistro. (my friend said she was afraid to order anything but the spaghetti).

Very disappointed...shame on you Carrabba's and Brandon both.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carrabbas and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carrabbas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Carrabbas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carrabbas?

Comments