Our local Carrabbas in Centerville, OH was somewhere I'd never been, so several of my friends and I decided to have lunch there.Unfortunately none of us thought we got any value for our money, the food was so-so, the service was good, and the place is beautifully decorated, but for the money we spent on LUNCH we expected to have had a much more delicious meal.

I had a seafood stew that while the seafood tasted ok, the "stew" part was watery, thin orange liquid...god knows what it had in it. I ate the fish, scallops that were the size of a dime, and shrimp, there were also clams and mussels, both good too.

My friends had a strawberry salad that had ONE sliced strawberry on top, and several others had spaghetti with Italian sausage...adequate but nothing more.My lunch was $23---and everyone else's was close to that--we agreed we won't go there again, we'll just hit Olive Garden.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carrabbas. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Olive Garden that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Carrabbas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Carrabbas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carrabbas?

Comments