2.6
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Catering was set up 4 days in advance.Delivery was to be set up by 11:30, but was more than 20 minutes late.

Delivery driver had a serious attitude and insinuated it was my fault because she was given the wrong phone number by her store. Ordered enough food for 30 people. 27 people attended and not enough food. If I ordered a chicken breast in the restaurant, it wouldn't have been the size of a lemon.

One lemon size piece of chicken per person. Not enough sauce for the pasta. Not enough salad. Manager called and left a voicemail that he had a note to call me.

I didn't ask him to call me, but I'm glad he did. I called back and he insinuated that he didn't have the correct number either, yet somehow, he managed to call me - as had the person who I set up the catering with. He stated he would talk to the delivery person about her attitude and that all he could do was offer some discount coupons for the next time we used Carrabbas. Riggghhhhtttttt .......

30 hungry people were given an irreparable impression of their local Carrabbas that day. We are a large, local corporation.

If done correctly, this could have created a lot of catering business for Carrabbas in the future.However, this experience has had the opposite effect.

Review about: Carrabbas Manager.

Reason of review: Several issues.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Flavor of the food.

I didn't like: Deliver persons attitude, Managers attitude, Late delivery of food, Food portions not accurate for 30 people.

Had an Experience with Carrabbas?

Comments

Crestview Hills, Kentucky, United States #1343868

I bet this was from the Crestview Hills restaurant, we had the same issue with our delivery..