2.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Date: 01/27/2018 @ 6:37 After church my wife and I eat out often. Last time here in Douglasville, Ga.

about 2 months ago we were disturbed with a Lasagne order that was a disgrace to Italians. We were shocked. Stayed away for couple of months. Back for another try, on 01/27 and another new manager.

We are experiencing flu in case he had not heard-his lady at check in was coughing when we arrived and still when we left. Server was new acording to her and she insisted on calling us "sweetheart" & "Baby". My wife ordered a Grilled 6" serloin WITHOUT seasoning. Very important due to allergies.

She was served with a seasoned Filet after a long wait. We told the server and she said we were mistaken that it was a serloin. We are former restaurant owners and I usually order filets so we were sure. Fully seasoned by server of course.

Wife did not to wait so she had the poorly delivered order. with a "it is serloin baby". She picked up someone else's order. We struggled thru "forgot the cream for coffee twice" and refill on coffee was a struggle and totally forgot refill request to satisfy our dessert.

The manager was not one that gave me any confidence. Not our job to train his servers. She was not even close to a briefing on good manners. The steak was tender as most filets are but wrong, wrong.

When we had the incident with the Lasagne I might add we did complain and recieved a free meal. Nice but when we went they were cleaning and dusting-different manager, and was another poor experience. Maybe the Cumberland Mall location but we are done with Douglasville. By the way-we go back to a stock investment that did very well with OUTBACK and the early days of Kevin Toomey's and Kevin Torrey's.

Mangement that really cared. Things are not as good-certainly in douglasville and Carrabbas.

Review about: Carrabbas Sirloin Steak.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad custmer service.

Comments