Carrabbas - Curbside Redo - Fail x2

Picked up curbside order, drove 20 minutes bread.I had specifically asked for bread too.

Called the manager, he mailed a $10 coupon out and apologized profusely. I did not return for a few months. I saw the coupon tonight and decided to try curbside again. Drove 20 minutes soup for my husband's dinner.

I checked our ticket and it was written on there. Called the manager, and he said, (1) he could issue a refund for the soup...the soup that came "free" as a side with my husband's dinner. Or (2) he said I could "come back over" and he'd give me some soup. If the staff can't get bread and a side - two almost "automatics" at an Italian restaurant - right, imagine what the staff is missing/forgetting/overlooking inside.

Oh, and the best spaghetti with "meat sauce" was the cherry on top of this visit.

Ummm, where's the beef??Never going back!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food

• What I liked
    • Curbside service
    • Late hours friday night
  • What I disliked
    • Poor value for the price charged
    • Horrible customer service
    • Every single situation i endured

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #875613

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carrabbas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 27 #1190584

To the OP: actually, my experience from when I worked at restaurants in college is that you get much better food and service when you dine inside.

2 0 Reply

Jul 03 #1180744 Colonia, New Jersey

Maybe you should quit being a lazy sack and make dinner yourself like a housewife should :)

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.