1.6
Quality of Food

Picked up curbside order, drove 20 minutes home...no bread.I had specifically asked for bread too.

Called the manager, he mailed a $10 coupon out and apologized profusely. I did not return for a few months. I saw the coupon tonight and decided to try curbside again. Drove 20 minutes home...no soup for my husband's dinner.

I checked our ticket and it was written on there. Called the manager, and he said, (1) he could issue a refund for the soup...the soup that came "free" as a side with my husband's dinner. Or (2) he said I could "come back over" and he'd give me some soup. If the staff can't get bread and a side - two almost "automatics" at an Italian restaurant - right, imagine what the staff is missing/forgetting/overlooking inside.

Oh, and the best part...my spaghetti with "meat sauce" was the cherry on top of this visit.

Ummm, where's the beef??Never going back!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with curbside service and late hours friday night and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor value for the price charged and every single situation i endured. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of carrabbas pasta and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Carrabbas needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carrabbas pasta in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carrabbas.

Had an Experience with Carrabbas?

Comments

#1190584

To the OP: actually, my experience from when I worked at restaurants in college is that you get much better food and service when you dine inside.

Colonia, New Jersey, United States #1180744

Maybe you should quit being a lazy sack and make dinner yourself like a housewife should :)