1.6
Quality of Food

Picked up curbside order, drove 20 minutes home...no bread. I had specifically asked for bread too.

Called the manager, he mailed a $10 coupon out and apologized profusely. I did not return for a few months. I saw the coupon tonight and decided to try curbside again. Drove 20 minutes home...no soup for my husband's dinner.

I checked our ticket and it was written on there. Called the manager, and he said, (1) he could issue a refund for the soup...the soup that came "free" as a side with my husband's dinner. Or (2) he said I could "come back over" and he'd give me some soup. If the staff can't get bread and a side - two almost "automatics" at an Italian restaurant - right, imagine what the staff is missing/forgetting/overlooking inside.

Oh, and the best part...my spaghetti with "meat sauce" was the cherry on top of this visit.

Ummm, where's the beef?? Never going back!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carrabbas Pasta.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Curbside service, Late hours friday night.

I didn't like: Poor value for the price charged, Horrible customer service, Every single situation i endured.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2016.

Comments

#1190584

To the OP: actually, my experience from when I worked at restaurants in college is that you get much better food and service when you dine inside.

Colonia, New Jersey, United States #1180744

Maybe you should quit being a lazy sack and make dinner yourself like a housewife should :)